The vision of Bet-el Bible College is the effective training of students in the Word of God. To equip them with intellectual, emotional and spiritual capabilities, as well as increasing their skills to ensure that they grow to their full potential in Jesus Christ.
Students are trained to become disciples for Jesus.
We are not registered on a National qualifications framework and do not bare accreditation from any SETA, Umalusi, or Council of higher education.
We do not prepare our students for secular work or denominational service. We will seek to provide a sound theological standing from which our students may fulfil their divine purpose and calling.
Students can start studying at any time during the year. They can also graduate as soon as they have completed the three year program. We will hold provincial graduations ceremonies each year throughout South Africa as well as varies Africa countries
BET-EL BIBLE COLLEGE TERMS, AND CONDITIONS
Terms and Conditions for Credit Card Payments and Electronic Communications
Terms and conditions for studies
SEE IMPORTANT DEFINITIONS IN SECTION 2 BELOW.
- These terms and conditions apply to all credit card payments made (whether online, by telephone, or in any other manner) to Bet-el Bible College.
- These terms and conditions also apply to Electronic Communications (whether or not in connection with a credit card payment).
- In addition to these terms and conditions, the Bet-el Bible College Privacy Policies apply to your use of any Bet-el Bible College website.
- By making a credit card payment to Bet-el Bible College, or by requesting Electronic Communications, you accept these terms and conditions.
- Bet-el Bible College may amend these terms and conditions at any time by posting the amendment on its website at least 30 days prior to the effective date of
As used in these terms and conditions:
“Bet-el Bible College,” “we,” or “us” refers collectively to Bet-el Bible College, and all of its divisions.
- “You” means you, the learner.
- “Service” means any service provided by Bet-el Bible College, such as educational services.
- “Electronic Communications” means any electronic billing and payment
communications sent by Bet-el Bible College to you or by you to Bet-el Bible College, such as online access to statements and emails relating to billing or
payment, disclosures, notices and other communications regarding your Service (including, without limitation, your billing statements notice of the posting
of your electronic billing statements, annual privacy notices and change-interims notifications).
- “Credit cards” includes both credit cards and debit cards.
By entering your credit card information:
- You are stating that you are an authorized user of the credit card and that the associated information entered (account holder name, account number, billing
address, etc.) is accurate.
- You authorize Bet-el Bible College to charge the amount you have requested to your credit card.
- If you set up automatic payments, then you authorize Bet-el Bible College to charge the amount due for the invoice being paid to the credit card.
- You also authorize Bet-el Bible College to return to your credit card any funds due to you by Bet-el Bible College resulting from use of this Service.
- For each transaction, in addition to the charge you have authorized, your credit card issuer and network may assess their customary transaction or handling
charge, if any.
- If a charge is declined or reversed by the credit card issuer or network, you agree to pay us a service charge and to reimburse us for all reasonable costs of collection. Your credit card issuer may also assess its customary charge for such transactions.
DISHONORED REQUESTS FOR PAYMENTS
- If your credit card issuer or network does not honour an online payment transaction, then we have the right to charge the amount of any such transaction to your account or to collect the amount from you.
- If your credit card issuer or network does not honour an online payment transaction, we may terminate any or all Service, and we may cancel your right to participate in the online payment program.
CONFIRMATION OF PAYMENT
- By clicking “Submit,” you are consenting to receive a one-time confirmation of this payment electronically to the email address you have provided to us.
- If you set up automatic payments, then you are consenting to receive a one-time confirmation of each payment electronically to the email address you have provided to us.
TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS FOR ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS
- In order to make credit card payments online or receive Electronic Communications, you must have access to a personal computer with a 128 bit Java Script enabled browser, internet access and a valid email account supported by software that enables you to receive
- Electronic Communications. In order to store Electronic Communications on paper, you will need a printer connected to your computer. You also may store them in your offline files or in an electronic storage device. Bet-el Bible College is not required to provide paper copies of any Electronic Communication you have previously authorized.
- You agree to provide us, and keep current, a valid email address. If any Electronic Communication is returned to us as undeliverable, you agree that we may (but are not required to) deliver such communication in paper form to the most recent mailing address you have provided for your account.
- By authorizing a credit card payment online, or by requesting Electronic
Communications, you confirm that your system meets these requirements, that you have the capability to access and download or print electronic disclosures, and that your email address is current and valid.
“ELECTRONIC ONLY” COMMUNICATIONS
- If you have authorized “Electronic Only” communications, then the following additional terms apply:
You understand and agree that Bet-el Bible College may provide you with all Electronic Communications exclusively online.
- At your request, we will provide you with paper copies of Communications that we provide you electronically.
- You may elect to withdraw your consent to receive Electronic Communications (other than confirmation of online credit card payments) at any time by doing one of the following:
i. by writing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
ii. by calling us at (073) 123 1804
- If you give or withdraw consent by writing to us or calling to us, there may be a delay in implementing your request.
- You may also contact us to request a paper copy of any Electronic Communication or if you need to update any information relating to a change in your email address so that we can continue to contact you.
STUDENT WITHDRAWALS AND REFUNDS:
In order to receive a refund as set forth above, you must return any program materials you received to us unopened and with no marks in the materials within two weeks of withdrawing your enrolment. If you fail to return your program materials within two weeks, Bet-el Bible College will deduct your deposit from any refund for which you are eligible
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR STUDIES
- The pass mark for tests and assignments is 50%. A weight will be coupled to exams and assignments that would determine the final mark. Eg final point = 100% where exams will carry a weight of 60% and assignments equals 40%.
- Students will be provided with dates when assignments must be completed and submitted electronically
- Students will be provided with exam dates as per modules. These exams will be written online and will be coupled to time frames. Ones you have started the exams on the network you will have a specific time frame to complete the exam. If the time is expired the webpage will close automatically and submitted.
- Students will only receive documents and assignment guidelines after student fees have been fully paid per module
- No Certificates or Diplomas will be issued unless all the above requirements have been met.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned. We reserve the right to collect the visitor’s IP address when visiting this web site and/or when submitting any forms contained on this web site.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- Bet-el Bible College may amend these terms and conditions at any time by posting the amendment on its website at least 30 days prior to the effective date of change.
- Any use of the Site or Service by you after being notified means you accept these amendments. We reserve the right to update any portion of our Site and Service, including these Terms and Conditions, at any time.
- We will post the most recent versions to the Site and list the effective dates on the pages of our Terms and Conditions.
Who We Are
Port Elizabeth is very privilege to have Ps E. Peters as principle of the online Bible College. Ps E. Peters start with the Assemblies of Christ in August 2012 as Sunday school Superintendent. He also became one of the first students at Bet-el Bible College. Ps E. Peters is head of Bet-el Bible College in Port Elizabeth for the last 4 years.
Upon the successful completion of the tree years the student should be able to:
- Serve in ministry such as a local church and develop abilities and virtues that will prepare them for their prophetic calling and career
- Provide an in-depth Biblical foundation to supply the values, knowledge and skills needed to effectively serve in church ministry
- Demonstrate a good understanding of theological and Biblical interpretation
- Provide foundational knowledge of the major prophetic disciplines of Christian ministry
- Provide the basic prophetic competence required for effective ministry in the Christian community and develop initial skills for prophetic ministry
- Achieve personal growth in the prophetic ministry through the integration of theory and practice
- Understand how to discern the voice of God and know when God speaks
- Understand Spiritual gifts as applied to the office of a Prophet
- Learn the rules that judge prophecy and identify signs of error
- Understand the theology of dreams and dream interpretation
“To edify the body of Christ, to equip God’s people for the work of the ministry, to unite in faith, to grow in quality, quantity, stability and integrity so that the whole body is healthy and growing and full of love.”
(Ephesians 4 : 11 – 16).“Also I heard the voice of the Lord, saying, Whom shall I send, and who will go for us? Then said I, Here am I; send me.” (Isa 6:8 )
Principal: Ps. E.Peters: Qualifications: Diploma in Public Administration gained in 1990, National Higher Degree in Public Management and Finance through NMMU. Theological diploma gained in 2007. Regional leader of Eastern Cape pastors from 2007 to present. Principal of Bet-el of 2012. Also Principal of distance College of 2018.
Academic Adviser: Ps. R Everton: Worked at the South African Police force as a detective and handled cases a Murder and Robbery detective. Diploma in Theology at the Betel Bible College.
Academic Adviser: Ps. T Steynberg: Diploma in Theology at the Betel Bible College. BA (SMW)
Academic Adviser: Ps. G Kraft
Site Admin: E. Black: Qualifications: Diploma in Mechanical Engineering 1992, 33 Years Experience in Corrugated Board Manufacturing, Trade Board Manufacturing, Auditor and 7 Years experience in web designing.